Monday, December 10, 2007

Still with Get Married

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to continue working with Get Married! After a week of going back and forth, they are the ones compromising and allowing me to work from home 2 days a week! We are about to move to a new office in Norcross and it will be an even longer drive for me, so I am really excited I'll get to work from home 2 days a week. For those of you who don't know, my commute is about 45 minutes to an hour in the mornings and then an hour to an hour and a half at night. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers on this, as I will be MUCH happier with my job. I am thrilled that I stood up for what I thought was right for myself (thanks goes to Kyle for giving me confidence and being fine with the fact that I might have lost my job!) and am even more happy that they are willing to do this change to keep me on board. So there is the update! Thanks again!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Great news Leah! And good for you for standing your ground on this. I know they made the right move in granting this concession, as they will be able to keep YOU, a very talented employee, and I'm sure you will put in MORE productive time than you would have while commuting! Glad to hear it worked out all around. xoxo Brenda

Sara said...

Good job! I'm so glad they came to their senses. :)

Tara said...

Yay!!! Praise the Lord that you will not have to sit in traffic any more 2 days a week- Though I will miss your phone calls on your way home:) Love ya! Tara

Unknown said...

Yea Leah! I'm so happy for you.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails