Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar Recipe

Longest recipe title ever? YES.  Most delicious brownies I've ever eaten.  YES!  Lacey found this recipe off of pinterest, click here to see their beautiful pictures of it!

Ingredients:
1 package chocolate chip cookies
1 package double stuffed oreos
1 family size box of brownie mix

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degree.  Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish that’s been lined with wax paper and sprayed with cooking spray. 
Top with a layer of Oreos. 
Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix.  Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos. 
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.

To half this recipe for an 8×8 brownie mix, just half the chocolate chip cookie dough ingredients. Enjoy!

14 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Oh my word. This looks dangerously yummy!

Adeline said...

Simple yet sounds so delicious!

Cathy and Marshall said...

Oh.YUM. Love the new blog layout and header!

Erika Trevathan said...

Oh goodness, I don't even want to know how many calories are in a serving of that! But looks yummy!!:)

Tara said...

That looks dangerously tasty! I don't even want to know how many calories are in there!!!!

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Oh my gosh, this is such trouble! So glad you got to eat so good on your birthday!!

Jillian said...

I'm pretty sure this is low-cal and non-fat! My kind of dessert =)

Jenn & David said...

are you kidding me?!?! Why in the world do you have to share such knowledge and tempt me with this recipe? I'm sure I will be putting that together soon. :)

Sara said...

i think i got fatter just looking at the pictures! haha. i will be making it in the very near future. mmmmm... chocolate.

Mary Lindsey said...

oh my word! That looks amazing and should not be legal!!! Will have to try that sometime! Love you and missed you so much at the Lake! That post Tara wrote had me cracking up - especially at the pic of me trying to round up my 3 amigos... can we say CROTCH Shot?!?! LOL

Mindy said...

Oh.my.WORD! I think I just gained 10 pounds reading this post. BUT I will totally be making this!

Rachel and Mike Clifton said...

so glad we could be there to celebrate with you. happy birthday.

Lindsay said...

WOW!!! I HAVE to make this! I just pinned it :)

Anonymous said...

YUM! I'm topping with mini marshmallows and putting under the broiler for an added bonus! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails