Well, I walked into Will's room the other day to find him standing up in his crib... big boy! While I was trying to get a picture of him, he bent down and started chomping on his crib rail... AHH!
Emery never chewed on the crib! I looked over to the side rail and damage was already done...
I quickly googled "DIY Crib Rail Teething Cover" and came across this super easy tutorial using fleece! I love that it cost me less than $2 total to make and is washable and custom to our crib! I had some padding laying around the house so I stuck that underneath my fleece to make it even softer for our boy. He seems to love it :)
Testing it out :)

3 comments:
Great post Leah! Love how you showed us each step of the process from discovery to solution! He is such a cutie!! (He can't reach those skis on the wall can he? Don't want them to come crashing down on him!)
No he can't reach them! They are screwed to the wall in multiple places though so we are good on that end too!
No more teeth marks! Great idea!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!