Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Start to the Garage Makeover!

This weekend was a really relaxing weekend in Atlanta. We are grateful for these, because they don't happen that much for us! Lauren DeLoach, one of my best friends growing up, drove with her mom down to Georgia this weekend, so I was able to hang out with them Friday and Saturday. I learned a lot about the way "real southerners" do weddings, and we'll leave it at that :)
While I was off trying on bridesmaid dresses, Kyle started on our garage. We needed to get our garage organized and clean since in a month we'll be cutting it in half! Our garage is a stacked 2 car garage. The back half, we have decided will become an office. We never use the garage for both of our cars, and Kyle will be needing an office since he's decided to go back to school to get his MBA! We are hoping we can knock that out in the Thanksgiving week, with my dads help! Kyle put up garage fast track along one of the walls to hang his bikes and some outside tools.
Here is the outcome!
Also, I never posted pictures of what the other side of our garage looks like. When my parents came down to first visit back in May, Kyle and my dad built him a workshop area in this little nook that was there. It was an all day project, hanging the peg board and cabinets, but most importantly running electricity from our power box so Kyle could have a light above it all!
Here is the other side!
So right now I'm very happy b/c our garage is VERY organized and clean (we even have framed posters up!). I'm sure it won't stay this way for very long, so that's why I took pictures now! We'll post pictures as soon as our office is built!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails