Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Surgery on Friday

Well I guess it's about time I announce some big news that will be happening this week.  In the midst of the craziness of packing up our house and moving to a new state in 9 days, I am getting my thyroid taken out this Friday.  It's a very routine surgery, and something that will make my life a lot easier in the long run....BUT none-the-less it is my first surgery and pretty nerve wracking to say the least.  We also have the world's best caretaker coming in town tomorrow (Thursday) to help with Emery while Kyle is at the hospital with me.  Can't wait to see my momma!

If you remember, could you please pray for me Friday morning?  I would appreciate it more than you know!  Thank you!

9 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

I'll be praying for you Leah! I hope everything goes well (I know it will!) and that you have a quick recovery. xoxo

Holly said...

Prayers to you!!!!

Kristin said...

Praying for you!

Big EZ said...

I am so glad that Grandma is able to help you! However, I am very jealous that she gets so much Emery time. I know that the doctors will do a great job and am asking that the Lord be with them and you during the operation. We will be praying non-stop in the morning. Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

saying prayers! can't wait to here the good news update when its all over.

Tara said...

Yep, I'm with Dad! So glad that Mom gets to be there with you but wish we could be there too! Please know that we are praying for a smooth surgery, easy recovery, and for you to be able to enjoy your last week in Georgia before coming to NC! Love you and am praying!!!

Kathy and Dave said...

Yes, Leah, we are all saying a prayer for you tonight before your surgery. The 'West-Coasters' are all thinking of you! Love, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Dave, Lauren, Kevin & Lauren, Drew & Giovanna

Jill said...

Will be thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery, Leah! I sure hope that you can enjoy your last few days in Georgia. Moms are the best caretakers ever- I wouldn't want anyone else to be there with me during a time of recovery! Take care, Leah! :)

Unknown said...

Leah! I've been thinking about you all week! Hope it went well. Waiting to hear so :) Glad you're mom could come down to care for Emery.

We're going to miss y'all. I'm sad we couldn't make it to your party, but I know you're going to LOVE living back in NC

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails