Tuesday, October 2, 2012

End in sight!

Y'ALL things are crazy around here... just pure chaos at the moment BUT there is an end in sight!

We are officially back living in North Carolina and loving every second... seriously we are so happy.  I'm excited to get back to blogging and recording all the things that have gone on this month, but in the mean time I did want to let you all know that my thyroid surgery went really well and I am still so thankful for your prayers.

So we'll be back next week with lots of new posts and updates that I haven't had a chance to blog on yet from our life the past couple weeks. Hope y'all have a great rest of your week!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I have sure been thinking about you guys! Glad to hear you're all safe in NC and you're healing after your surgery! Can't wait to see all you have been up to! :)

Tara said...

Love you sis!

Linda said...

I have loved spending the past two weeks with you, and am happy to see you will be getting back to a much more normal daily routine now that you are settled. Sooooooo glad to have you back in NC!

Jenn & David said...

yay friend! Welcome Back!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails