Over Christmas Kyle and I went in one of those photo booths to get the strip of pictures taken.... A first for us. Laughed hysterically the whole time.I read the books "A Memory Keepers Daughter" and "Kite Runner", both of which are from the NY Times Best Sellers list. I hated both! Reading is an outlet for me, something I do when I relax... Not to read about terrible things happening to people. All around A Memory keepers Daughter was just boring, and a sad story.
The Kite Runner was interesting, but focuses on a terrible events that happen to children and for me was really hard to keep reading.
On a lighter note, I also read "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks, one which I would definitely recommend to anyone. I love him!
Kyle started school last week, and is really excited about it. His classes are Wednesday and Thursday from 6 to 8:45. There are a couple people in the class that like to hear themselves talk and try to prove the teacher wrong, but all around Ky thinks he is going to learn a lot during this MBA program.Last week while Kyle was in class both nights, I decided to take on painting our hallway upstairs. It didn't take too long at all! This weekend when Kyle is gone, I am going to try and paint our Master & Bath, as well as the Guest bedroom and bath. So we'll see how that goes!
Kyle heads to Colorado on Thursday to go on a snowboarding trip with his bromance partner, Marshal, and a couple of Marshal's friends. They are going to travel around to a couple different resorts, and are thrilled about. I'm sure I'll post pictures when he returns on Monday.
Last night we had a date night, went out to O'Charleys (we both LOVE the soup there) and then went to see the Great Debaters. We both love Denzel Washington, and Oprah actually produced the movie. It was good and had a happy ending, but based in the time of slavery, so some parts are hard to watch. Okay so that's about all the updates I'm done now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!