NHL All-Stars Superskills Challenges
Kyle and I stayed in town this weekend again, which is always a treat getting lots of sleep and projects completed around the house. Our first project was turning Tyson into a rapper...
haha okay not really but we thought it was hilarious Saturday morning.
As for recent news, Kyle and I have decided to give Nick my 4-Runner. He fits perfectly in it, and it will be a perfect car for what he needs! Kyle and I went car shopping Saturday afternoon, and test drove different kinds of cars in our price range. We are hoping to find a Volvo S40, so keep your fingers crossed!
Saturday night Kyle and I were given tickets to the NHL all stars super skills challenges, by Warren. Kyle had a smile on his face the entire time, and it was a lot of fun to see all the players with their helmets off having a good time.
It was actually a couple different contests that they all competed in: fastest skater, young stars game, hardest shot, elimination shootout, breakaway challenge, and obstacle course. Kyle's favorite player, Eric Staal from the Hurricanes and his brother were both there which was fun to watch.
Sunday we went to church, then came home and REPAINTED our master bathroom. I originally painted it last weekend while Kyle was in Colorado, and afterwards HATED IT. We both are still unsure about this color, so we are leaving it on for a little while to see. I also painted and REPAINTED our guest bedroom last weekend when Kyle was away. If you can't tell by now last weekend wasn't the best on Leah's productivity scale :( I am terrible at picking out Yellows and Greens unfortunately, and we can't seem to find a color that matches the comforter AND looks good on the wall.

4 comments:
Leah, I'm sure the paint looks GREAT! But if you're still unsure, I can help you while we're there next weekend! Let me know!
Looks great to me! (Though I think bad picking of greens and yellows must run in the family- I repainted my living room 3 different shades of green and am still not happy with the color:)Also, we are keeping our fingers crossed and our eyes out for a Volvo for you!
Glad you all had a fun weekend! Love you and miss you!
Tara
I have realized that those paint swatches look a lot different on the wall. A compromise is to paint large sections of one wall with different close shades to really judge. Some paint companies even sell very small containers just for that purpose.
Congrats on getting so much painting done - it isn't one of my favorite home jobs!
We have lived in our house for 5 years now...and repainted our dining room and hallway 3 times...ALL GREEN. I finally like it...but this time, (the third time) I started, realized I didn't like it, took the paint back and had them alter the color, then finished the job...so maybe that's 4??? Crazy. The picture looks great.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!