Kyle pimped out our garage even more... it's officially "Buck" now we think ;) (Sorry we are nerds and are referencing SYTYCD)
Our special house project has officially begun. I was going to keep it a secret but it will be more fun updating on all of our changes. Our stairs leading from the garage to our kitchen (1st floor to 2nd floor) has needed work for a long time. We had yet to paint it or do anything to it. When we renovated the garage back last November we took out the carpeting down in that foyer and replaced it with hard woods. (Click HERE if you want to see all those posts!)
Sorry this pic is during the middle of my painting...
We have marked where the judges paneling will come up to and will go buy the wood & start painting it all white tomorrow. We think it's going to look very nice and are super excited about it! I never was good at keeping secrets :)
4 comments:
Dang, that's going to look awesome! We need to get on our wainscotting project so we're not outdone by you guys! Can't wait to see it finished!
OOOHHH! What a great idea! You all are awesome homeowners and have made your house look so beautiful! And I must say that the garage is the nicest one I've ever seen!!!!
Don't know what judges paneling is but I'm excited to see the results...
I totally understand the SYTYCD reference. I've watched it with a bunch of girlfriends for the past few seasons. Nothing like girly chit-chat, Mary Murhpy screams and dancing! Oh, and I can't wait to see the change.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!