Reunited and it feels so goooooood....
That's right folks, Lacey and I are back together again... SO WATCH OUT! haha I met Lacey, a sweet southern girl from Troy, Alabama back a year and a half ago when we both started working for City Publications. This was my first job in Atlanta that did not go so well... I think the day my boss called me in her office and told me that I was being a "trouble maker" I knew I would have to quit soon. ME a troublemaker?!? haha. ANYWAYS I quit and Lacey put on some tough skin and has been there for over a year!
Recently she's been wanting to find a new job and it couldn't have been better timing! My boss at KA had mentioned to me about hiring another graphic designer to help me out with all my work! SO I put the two together and got Lacey an interview! She did amazing in her interview with her cute southern accent and her great portfolio and was offered the job yesterday! We are both SO excited to be working together again that we went out tonight for a little celebration! Kyle loves Lacey too so the three of us went out to Papacitos, a great mexican place close to our house!
Lacey will be the Junior Graphic Designer, and I will become the Senior Graphic Designer. I am so excited about this opportunity because I really wanted to earn the senior title in less than a year... and it's actually coming true! I've only been there for 2 months, so they are going to watch me mentor Lacey for the next 6 months and then in March I will get the official title change and pay raise. I am so thrilled for this opportunity and the chance to bounce ideas around with a graphic designer again! (not to mention a good friend!)
WOO HOO!!! God works in wonderful ways!
5 comments:
Yay! Praise the Lord!!! You and Lacey look like you have so much fun when you are together- Not to mention that you will be wonderful working together, bouncing ideas off each other!
Maybe when we come to Atlanta we can eat at Papasito's with you too! I've heard it is sooooo good!
sup sup lacey
that's awesome - congratulations!
Congrats Leah!
Congratulations Leah! What an amazing accomplishment!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!