Tuesday, January 12, 2010

KA January Launch!

I know I've mentioned we've been swamped at work, but I wanted to show you some of the things we've been working on! Our KA homepage had not been redesigned since before I joined the company, so it was time for an overhaul! We wanted to make it more user friendly, modern, and also change the width to 1024 instead of 800 pixels wide. It's definitely a breath of fresh air! Click here to see it in person!

Out with the old:

And in with the new:
You'll have to go look around the new site. Our product designers launched lots of cute products today as well... click here to see them.

We also completely rebuilt the blog look to match more with our current neutral scheme rather than going SOO pink and orange. ("Kate" was having a hard time having those colors compete with the images she uploaded for her posts).

Old:

New:
We also added inspiration boards and stuff on the blog as well, so hopefully that will help give brides ideas of what will match their favors. Click here to see the blog.

Busy busy! We treated ourselves to Mexican food and Strawberry Margaritas for all of our hard work! Love our team!
(and I've finally convinced both Jen and Lacey to start blogs!!)
Jen and I:Lacey and I:

5 comments:

Big EZ said...

Very Nice Website? Who is Kate Aspen's talented graphic designer? With all that talent she must have inherited it from her mom and grandmom!

Big EZ said...

I really like the new website layout...great job beah!

Sara said...

good job... i have to admit i thought the old website was confusing. it's so much better! you are great at your job!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an improvement! It was helpful for you to point out all the changes so the untrained eyes knew what to look for! Like that you cut back on so much pink and orange...too much a reminder of another company you once worked for..hehe! Great job to you and the team - soooo talented, makes a Mom proud!

Tara said...

Wow, Leah! Both the blog and the website look great. You guys have been working so hard, but it sure payed off! Love you!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails