Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Baby Shower for Jeneane in ATL!

On Saturday, September 14th I helped co-host a shower in Atlanta for my good friend, Jeneane.  Her and Curtis are expecting a little boy this November and we had a really fun time celebrating her at the shower.  I handled most of the decorations, while Stephanie and Joy provided the food... it was great teamwork!
Close up of the favors:
 Joy's frame she painted for Jeneane to keep:
Holly made poms & the diaper wreath for the front door!

The mantle banner:
I looked up a sewing tutorial online and was able to make some bow ties for the decorations that Jeneane could actually use later on with her little boy.  Very happy with how they came out! 
And then I sewed some on to bibs for future use too :)
We played a baby trivia game too which was fun: 
 The sweets table:

 The main food table:

Opening gifts:
All the ladies who came:
The hostesses with Jeneane (Holly, Joy, Stepanie and myself)
The adorable gifts Jeneane made for us all!
Thankful for Jeneane, our friendship, and her sweet boy on the way!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

What a lovely shower. The decorations were so cute and cheerful, and food table looked
so inviting and the cupcakes were pretty and yummy looking. Great job girls!

Lauren said...

I LOVE the bowtie bibs so cute! And she looks awesome! And you know I had to laugh that ya'll labeled assorted veggies. I love it!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails