Lauren & I are always looking up places in between Shelby & Huntersville to meet and have play dates with our girls. We decided Chuck E. Cheese was the winner and had a great time introducing the girls to all the games & big mouse. As long as he was passing out free tickets they liked him and would give him high fives :)


Such a cheap outing I think total we spent $3... and we got to pick out cool prizes!




3 comments:
What a wonderful place to have fun, fun fun!!!! Always happy to see you get together with Lauren and Merrin.
Your little girls are growing up so fast! It just makes me so happy to see them hanging out together...just like you and Lauren did when you were 6! Chuck E. Cheese knows how to appeal to kids for sure...nothing but fun!
Oh how we loved Chunky Cheese! I see another trip there in our future!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!