We've also headed to Shelby a couple times to spend the day with Lauren and Merrin! I've actually been going to Matt for my dentistry work (how awesome is that!) and Lauren has graciously watched both girls during my appointment (we try to plan during nap times).
Since Merrin naps all afternoon like a little angel, Lauren and Emery got some great cuddle time until I got back home. Thank you again Lauren!
Mom, Dad and Gigi stopped by our house on the way up to Boone one week. They ended up staying the night to spend more time with us and we loved it-- especially Emery. She cried when they left wanting to go to the cabin with them... one day sweetie, one day!
We also enjoyed the pool one last time with Cory, Mada and Katherine! So fun!
2 comments:
So nice to be free for play dates! Love you staying at home!
I loved our short visit with you all.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!