We came back home around 10:00 and started working on the house! Dad finished (Kyle took a half day at work) framing out the other bookcase and the furring strips...
and then the door to the room...
Mom & I had a VERY productive day! We started by painting the half bathroom the same color as the dining room, since they are attached. I am very happy with the color! (The pictures don't do it justice, so you all will just have to visit Marietta to see the real thing!)
We then moved to the family room, and painted it a shade lighter than the dining room. When standing in the family room, you can see straight into the dining room so the colors needed to blend well together. We still have one more wall to finish in the family room, but I am really pleased with the colors!Kyle & Dad also fixed our washer problems and put in new baseboard to fix! It will be great not having to worry about that anymore!
2 comments:
Everything looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finished office. :) Good job, handyman Baker.
Dang G-Units!!!! You guys are killin it already this week and its not even T-Giving yet.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!