The men put new baseboard in and fixed the leak
The past week Kyle & I have been building a cabinet to hold the litter and the cats food (since our cats are addicted to food and knock the container over in the middle of the night to eat)
Our cabinet from the outside:
And it from the inside!
Well today was a very productive day in the Guenther House! The guys got started this morning on getting the electrical part of our office.Here they are fishing wires from our power box to our office.
Midway through Kyle lost his torso :)
Then the insillation was put in!
Then came the sheet rock!
So if the guys weren't productive enough, Mom & I had a busy day too! We first finished the walls in our family room, painting them the lighter shade of mocha. We then moved to the kitchen and painted the whole eat in kitchen area. I'll post pictures tomorrow when the daylight can show the real colors of the walls.
The two boys are bonding!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!