Just wanted to share a couple pictures and stories from my trip to Colorado a couple weeks ago. My buddy, Marshal, invited me to come snowboarding for 3 days with some of his friends so I really had no idea what to expect. We had what turned out to be some great snow and a ton of laughs.Ready to Rock on our first day at Keystone, which is near Dillon, Colorado.
Here is a shot of the whole group on the backside of Keystone. We had pretty good snow and the temperature was hovering around 0 degrees Fahrenheit. We stopped a couple times to warm up but it didn't stop us from having a really good time.
We spent the night in Dillon and had some great pizza, enjoying not sitting in a car for the ride back to Boulder. The next day we woke up and made the short trip to Vail.... WOW! What an amazing mountain, I can't believe how huge it is.Here is a shot of me sitting in the powder in one of the back bowls.
Marsh and I riding the lift back to try and find some fresh pow-pow.
Who says I'm not artistic?
After skiing all day at Vail, we headed back to Boulder, CO. We spent the night at Kurt's and headed back to the mountains to go to Arapahoe Basin.
Me trying to be cool and do a manual:
Sweet pic of Montezuma Bowl that Marsh took at A-Basin:
1 comments:
Kyle,
Sounds like you had a great time! What beautiful snow and I have to say that you are very artistic with that one picture of your board...
Glad you had fun- See you next weekend!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!