We finally put stuff up on our shelves! They still need some work, but it's nice to have everything organized and off of the floor!Our desk is done! We put the feet on the desk, finished the other side and have ordered our glass for the top. It is very nice and a great size for both of us to sit! Last weekend Kyle and I had goals to finish painting our hallway upstairs as well! Here Kyle is on a huge ladder putting the tape up. At one point we used 2 cinder blocks and some wood to hold up one side of the ladder.... REAL SAFE! But atleast it is done now!
I also found the time to do some freelance last week. A friend of my sisters wanted an announcement just like the one I did for Tara. I changed the background a bit and added her babies image. It was fun to do something like that again!
1 comments:
Way to go guys! The office looks great and so does the hallway- Your hard work has surely paid off... what a beautiful home you have!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!