Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Day... Pamper Leah Day :)

This year we celebrated Valentines Day early, since Kyle has class on Wednesday and Thursday nights. I don't know how Valentines Day has evolved into this, but somehow it has become Pamper Leah Day... and it's truly a treat :) Every year Kyle surprises me by grocery shopping for all the ingredients, cooking an amazing recipe that we've never done before and then we watch a movie together! One year while we were both living in dorms, he managed to cook chicken wrapped with bacon and our favorite kind of noodle shells on the side!
Last year he cooked Shrimp Scampi over angel hair pasta!
(Sara note the apron!)
This year we went a little healthier. He cooked Shrimp Linguine with mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. It was delicious and had such a great flavor!
Here is our appetizer!
Here he is preparing everything: (modeling the PC chopper!)
Everything cooking away:
And the final outcome!
I am a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband, a delicious meal, and beautiful roses! We started watching No Reservations afterwards but both fell asleep during it... a little slow but still it's cute! Hope you all have wonderful Valentines Days!

3 comments:

Nick said...

THAT BETTER BE APPLE JUICE

haha i crack myself up

Tara said...

Leah and Kyle,

Happy Valentine's Day to you! I must say that I am very impressed by Kyle's cooking skills...and his pampering of you! How cute:) What a neat tradition that I hope will be continued for years to come.

We bought No Reservations too, and are going to watch it tomorrow night. We'll start it early though so we won't fall asleep:)

Love ya'll! See you really soon!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Gosh, can Kyle get any more wonderful??? I am truly impressed! Sure must love his wife:). And by the way, isn't that a new table underneath that delicious food?

Love,
Mom

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails