Okay here goes nothing, we'll start from the beginning:
1) Kyle knew from day one that he was going to go to App State for college. He even applied early admission.
2) I was accepted into App & Meredith. I chose App because it was pretty & I didn't want to go to an all girls school.
3) When Kyle and I met (in a freshman English core class) we both had significant others.
4) The first time I spoke to Kyle was asking him if he knew my significant other. Kyle was pretty disappointed that I chose that as our first topic of conversation.
5) Kyle moved chairs in our class to sit right behind me after the second day of class.... smooth.
6) We started to meet for "bagel time" in the student union after our English class to talk more. Kyle actually had a class right after our English class, which he chose to arrive fashionably late to a lot because he wanted to spend time with me at our "bagel time".
7) We took a lot of trips up to the parkway. I watched my first sunset with Kyle.


8) We started to really become best friends, having wonderful conversations and learning a lot from one another.
9) I told my parents I could never date Kyle because he had brown hair. NO JOKE ask them yourselves.
10) I made an A- in our English class. Kyle made a B+. HA. Okay I admit I was supposed to get a B+ as well but I went and showed the teacher all my past grades, and how much I had improved since the beginning and that I thought I deserved an A. She caved, gave me an A-, and I've rubbed it in Kyle's face for years :) (Do you like that big run on sentence I just did or what?? haha)
11) We took a beach trip with Chris & my girlfriend Morgan. That was our first and last trip we took having the title of "just friends".


12) By the end of the semester Kyle had broken up with his girlfriend and confessed to me that he wanted to date me and could no longer be my friend.
13) A couple weeks later I broke up with my boyfriend.
14) Kyle got a bad hair cut, so he went home and buzzed his hair. I was instantly attracted to him. No joke it didn't hit me until he shaved his head. We started dating the next week.
15) Kyle wore plaid shorts on our first date to Canyons in Blowing Rock... I thought he looked so cute. May 13th, 2002. That night Kyle helped me study for my final exams, all of which I passed. He forgot that he had exams as well, and got the worst grades ever that semester. Sorry cumulative GPA that is my fault!
16) A couple days later we had our first kiss. We had spent the whole day out on the lake and my face was sunburnt. Kyle had put aloe on it and was blowing on my face b/c it was burning my skin, and he kept getting closer and closer then finally kissed me. SMOOTH.

17) Kyle first met my parents when he and Katie Sayre were on their way in his jeep to Tennessee to buy lottery tickets.... niiiiccceeee!
18) The first time Kyle met my grandpa, Grandpa said he was "the one". I thought he was joking.
19) Kyle & I went home for the summer... luckily our homes were only 40 minutes apart. I worked at a summer camp every summer, so Kyle and I would only get to see each other on Saturdays, and even then I was sick or sleeping the whole day. Sweet sweet man for staying with me.
20) Kyle gave me a bear for my 19th birthday. Very cute. 7-13-2002.

21) Our sophomore year our dorms were right next to each other which was so much better than opposite sides of the campus like freshman year. (Winkler & LLC)
22) Kyle came to every basketball game (and even sometimes video taped our performances!) and walked me back to my dorm afterwards every night... such a gentleman.
23) Kyle split his head & a teammates head open in a flag football game one night. On the way to the hospital I tried to hold a bandage on his head but I was shaking too hard to do a good job. Man that was a scary night.24) Kyle got to take his first trip to Hawaii with my family for a week one summer. We had a ball.
25) Kyle & I also took a road trip in my dad's suburban with Chris, Kathleen, and Mr. Guenther to Telluride, Colorado. 35 hours driving straight... we made it, but took MANY pictures like this to keep ourselves awake:
Alright we'll post more a little later... hopefully the pictures helped you last through 25 facts about us!
7 comments:
My personal favorite was #14...HILARIOUS.
Love the pictures added to it! I didn't know about Kyle hurting his head. Can't wait for the rest!
Wow! I thought I knew you all really well, but I either just learned alot or was reminded of things I had forgotten! Loved the pictures added in too! I'll keep checking back for the next set:)
Wow Leah, you really remembered alot of facts and it was fun to think back over them...no surprises except maybe the smooth first kiss move...hehe! Kyle had some thick hair before that buzz! Can't wait to read some more in the days ahead
Kyle, good move on getting the buzz cut! I love all your fun facts, guys! Marsh and I have about 45 more posts until we get to our 100th - DANG!
OK I'm going to have start planning NOW to try and keep up with you. Very cute!
love the 25 things about you and kyle. so fun to read. hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!