Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Day

Just wanted to let you all know that today was my last day at G. M. I'm very proud of the work that I have created, and am so grateful for the experience. I am going to miss my co-workers the most, and even got teary-eyed saying goodbye to some of them! (They brought me flowers, cards and a cake... so sweet!) On the other hand, I've been so at peace the past couple weeks knowing that I'm making the right decision and a positive change is going to happen soon. The stress and dissatisfaction that I've felt for a while has really taken a toll on me and even Kyle. I start with my new job on Monday June 2nd, and will update you all then on how it's going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you Leah! This is the best decision, and you will do so well in your new role! Hugs and kisses to you!

Tara said...

Congrats to finishing G.M. well. Even though you desired a "quiet last day," I'm really glad that they did it up for you with a cake and flowers. You did so much for them and you will be missed. Can't wait to hear how your new job is- Enjoy your 2 days off! Love ya!

Mindy said...

And then there were none...

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails