Monday, May 5, 2008

Portfolio Site done.

I finished updating my portfolio site.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Praying that God would lead you to the right place! Love ya!

Beth Anne said...

We will be praying!! I think it's just as important to love the people/company you work for, not just the position itself. Good luck with your search! Doug was in your shoes for about 2 years before he finally cried "Enough!" The day he turned in his 2 weeks notice, it was like a huge burden lifted from him & our life. I hope you feel the same way!

p.s. don't hate me, but my camera died at Lauren's wedding & I'm shamelessly snagging a picture of her dress off your site for mine, as I am HORRIBLE at describing things. Let me know if that's not okay :)

Mindy said...

Oh Leah that's terrible! I'm sorry it has gotten worse! I know at Christmas time it was even bad. Congrats to you for being such a dependable and reliable employee. It's all in God's hands :-)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails