hahaha... I am cracking up! So I went to do this and all I have to say is SCARY!!! I'm soooo glad Harper doesn't look like the baby that this website produced. Our baby had teeth.. and I mean TEETH! SCARY!
So funny! But somehow I imagine that your kids will be much cuter than that! It was the exact same face for both a girl and a boy! Crazy!
PS. So I just went to the website and did it for us- And the kids looked nothing like Nathan and Natalie do! I'm glad that God is much better at this baby making stuff than this website:)
6 comments:
OMG i am trying this right now.
I am SO going to do this tonight!
hahaha... I am cracking up! So I went to do this and all I have to say is SCARY!!! I'm soooo glad Harper doesn't look like the baby that this website produced. Our baby had teeth.. and I mean TEETH! SCARY!
Very interesting! I did notice that the boy and girl looked exactly alike. Wonder if I could do this with me and grandpa. Ha Ha.
Love,
Grandma
creeeepy!
So funny! But somehow I imagine that your kids will be much cuter than that! It was the exact same face for both a girl and a boy! Crazy!
PS. So I just went to the website and did it for us- And the kids looked nothing like Nathan and Natalie do! I'm glad that God is much better at this baby making stuff than this website:)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!