Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our New Office!

SO this week we officially made the move over to our new office in Duluth (33 miles from our house)! Lacey & I are carpooling everyday now, which is helping out a ton... we are just both so excited to be with this great company. I could not wait to show you guys pictures... we just moved in yesterday so nothing is organized quite yet! It's great to be with a company that enjoys being girly!
Our lobby:
2 story foyer with pink & brown curtains on all windows:
Foyer table:
Our board room: (the table comes in on friday!)
Leah & Lacey's desks: (we decided to be open to each other since we work together so much)
The name cards up close that I made for everyone! (YES they love them! I am finally working with people who love crafts & decor as much as I do!)
Anyways I'm sure I'll put more pictures up later once we get organized. Our marketing room is real spacious and we all love it. We used to be in cubicles, so these nice wooden desks with hutches are such a treat! It looks 10x better in person! Lacey & I went to Ikea this morning and picked up the orange and pink lamps for everyone in our department... so cute!

7 comments:

TupeloLove said...

I'm quitting my job, moving to Atlanta, and working for Kate Aspen. Even if I have to beg and plead and only end up as the girl who gets lunch for everyone.

That place is AWESOME!

Beth Anne said...

Ditto Molly. HOLY COW I am shaking at my desk in envy! Wow, what a great place to work :) Just to let you know, I am staring disdainfully at my desk chair that is 24 years old & held together with DUCT TAPE. Not exagerating! Congrats on such an awesome job!

Nick said...

youre ballin out of control leah, interior decor isnt my thing but thats pretty sick

Anonymous said...

Love your new office, Leah. What a wonderful work environment! I am so happy for you. When you're happy - I'm happy. Love you!

Grandma

Lauren and Justin said...

cute place!

Tara said...

Oh, Leah! I am so happy for you! What an incredible place to work! I love how "girlie" it is, how inviting it is, and how organized it is! Your creative juices must just be flowing in a place like that! So proud of you for being such an awesome graphic designer and being able to work in such an incredible place! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I want to work for Kate Aspen, in that office, with a cute pink lamp and white conference room chairs!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails