Tomorrow is the Day.
Tomorrow morning, all of Tysons' sense of pride and manhood will be taken away from him, poor guy. We have finally taken the step to get him neutered. Kyle and I both feel so terrible for waiting this long to get this procedure done, but there was an opening at our vet this week so we signed him up. I dropped him off tonight so he can have his blood work done, and then we'll pick a very loopy tyson up tomorrow around 5. Then we are supposed to keep him on a leash and calm for the next 10 days... we'll see how that goes! (might have to hide all the frisbees in sight!) If you wouldn't mind saying a little prayer that the surgery goes well and there are no complications, we would totally appreciate it as he is our baby!!
P.S. I'm TOTALLY going to be one of those moms that cries while my kids go to kindergarten. I welled up as soon as I left Tyson at the vet to get this done!! I'm such a mess!!
4 comments:
I remember that feeling all too well- I welled up too dropping off Buddy! But don't worry: when you pick him up, he'll be his same old self! Buddy was:) And we had to make a conscious effort to keep him still because he wanted to get back to playing. It didn't seem to phase him at all! I'll say a prayer for him though!
Poor poor Tyson! Gator was ok too after her surgery.
Oh no! We are thinking of Tyso and saying a little prayer for him! Tuey says to tell him she loves him!
hey leah!
thanks for the post...I am so bad at updating my blog and then I look at yours and see how much fun your having posting everyday. I have to get my act together over here! I am very excited about the progress, its been slow recently but should pick up very soon. Actually the News and Observer did an article on the development yesterday and mentioned the coffee shop! Hope your doing great.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!