We decided to stay on the Coral Bay side of the island, and explore Brown Bay. It's a 1.5 mile hike to the beach, which we thought would be perfect! There were some ruins along the way, but we really enjoyed hearing all the solider crabs. Their defense mechanism is to curl up into their shell, so if they are on a hill, they'll all just fall all the way to the bottom. It was really funny as about every 5 seconds another one would come rolling down towards us.And look! There was actually some blue sky for a couple hours!
We LOVED Brown Bay. The beach was BEAUTIFUL, and no one was there! Here are a bunch of pictures put together so you can see the whole view:
Just us:
We loved spending a couple hours here sunbathing and hanging out in the water. Kyle even found a whole conch shell!
What's relaxation without the hammock?
We headed back to the villa for a late lunch, and decided to stay there the rest of the day. We loved our pool!
What's in Kyle's hand you ask? Oh that's just the RAID coil that we put EVERYWHERE. The mosquitoes were still attacking Kyle in the water so he just held the coil on the raft hahaha
And another funny picture that I have to include is the bird watching. I've mentioned on here before how much Kyle likes birds, and of course at the villa there were 2 sets of binoculars. I humored Kyle for a second and tried them out. There were a couple ducks on the salt pond that I liked watching :)
And that was Day #6!
6 comments:
You two are sooo cute! I love you!
Leah,
Your hair in braided ponytails is so cute! Love that private beach and the conch shell! And I think it is so funny that Kyle had to sit in the pool with the coil. Poor guy!
Love you both!
Your bird watching pictures are too funny! :)
I still can't get over how beautiful the scenery was!
You guys are so cute with your bird watching! And how awesome that Kyle found a conch!
did you keep the shell... it was gorgeous! big bummer about the mosquitoes!
I used to go shelling in Panama all the time and never found a conch shell that big! Loved your pictures. So sorry about the mosquitoes!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!