
What are the Top 3 Talents that you wish you had?
1) MUSICAL ABILITY - Learn to play the guitar! Last year for Christmas, Kyle bought 4 lessons for me to try it out with. Since my personal training is about to run out I'm hopefully going to start taking these lessons soon! (Since they do have an expiration date of Dec!)

2) CALLIGRAPHY! I took a calligraphy class in college and loved it, plus there are more modern calligraphy styles coming out that I adore. I think this would be such a cool talent to have and be able to do as a side business with. I'm not sure if I'll ever be great at it, since it takes a lot of time and patience (2 things I rarely have)! Maybe one day I'll work on this talent though!
(photo credit: neither snow)
3) PHOTOGRAPHY - Learn to use my camera correctly! Again, last year for Christmas, Kyle gave me a gift certificate for me to use on classes! Kyle and I both get frustrated easily when we want the picture to come out differently then it does, so I'm excited about actually knowing what to do to get the quality we want! I am waiting for more classes to open up right now as I missed the last registration, but hopefully later this year I'll use them.

So what would yours be?
(If you want to do this post of your own click here and link your post on Lacey's blog!)

2) CALLIGRAPHY! I took a calligraphy class in college and loved it, plus there are more modern calligraphy styles coming out that I adore. I think this would be such a cool talent to have and be able to do as a side business with. I'm not sure if I'll ever be great at it, since it takes a lot of time and patience (2 things I rarely have)! Maybe one day I'll work on this talent though!
(photo credit: neither snow)3) PHOTOGRAPHY - Learn to use my camera correctly! Again, last year for Christmas, Kyle gave me a gift certificate for me to use on classes! Kyle and I both get frustrated easily when we want the picture to come out differently then it does, so I'm excited about actually knowing what to do to get the quality we want! I am waiting for more classes to open up right now as I missed the last registration, but hopefully later this year I'll use them.

So what would yours be?
(If you want to do this post of your own click here and link your post on Lacey's blog!)
4 comments:
I don't think these are ever going to become reality, but I would say:
1. Gardening - flowers, veggies, and fruit!
2. Calligraphy - took a class once but never practiced or got the right tools!
3. Photography - sure wish I had that "eye" for the great shots and angles
I wish I could play the guitar too! And I'd love to take photography classes - I've been able to teach myself how to use my camera pretty well on my own, but classes would be so helpful.
my answer is easy:
1. sing like whitney houston
2. sing like mariah carey
3. sing like christina aguilera
i mean, i'm pretty good already. would just love to take it up a notch.
:)
My three would be:
1. Play the cello
2. Be fluent in 10 languages (heck I'd settle for 3 - German and Spanish - so rusty on my Deutsche)
3. Carpentry
I'm with you on photography as well. I have my camera I'm sure I'm not using half the features and know none of the "photography for dummies" things. Maybe we can run around the Square sometime and put them through the ringer!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!