Saturday, May 28, 2011

Apple Crisp Recipe!


I've also made this Apple Crisp Recipe lately... another one from Tara!  It tastes so good and is one of the easiest desserts I've ever made!  Sorry for the not so beautiful picture... I had already eaten a "slice" by the time I got around to taking a photo to document!

Ingredients:
1 box of Jiffy yellow cake mix
1-2 jars of apple pie filling (depending on the size of your pan)
1 stick of butter

Directions:
Pour the apple pie filling into your dish.  Sprinkle the yellow cake mix top top.  Melt butter and drizzle over the top of yellow cake mix.  Bake at 350 for 1 hour and then enjoy with vanilla ice cream!

*A little hint... if you fill your pie pan to the brim make sure to put a cookie sheet underneath because it will bubble over into your oven!*

4 comments:

Holly and Chris said...

AMAZING! We are still finishing off desserts from last weekend..but when they are gone....I'm all over this!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Yum! I love quick and easy desserts that taste amazing...thanks for sharing! I hope you guys enjoy your long weekend!

Anonymous said...

I make this often... may have even made it for a Baker/Baker/Dew gathering. It sure is yummy, especially with a little cool whip! Aunt Laurie

Derek and Amanda said...

This is amazing! I made it after I saw it on Tara's blog. It was amazing!!! One of our favorites!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails