I just melted looking at these!!!! Leah, she is adorable, and I really think her eyes might stay blue! They look like they're holding on to a steel blue color, so pretty! Oh, and I love her pretty lady flower. :)
My goodness she is just sooo cute! You know I love the bows and PTL she has her Daddy's long dark eyelashes...she can save some money one day on mascara! Love our little Em!
13 comments:
She's so pretty! I love the flower headband that you have on her.
I just melted looking at these!!!! Leah, she is adorable, and I really think her eyes might stay blue! They look like they're holding on to a steel blue color, so pretty! Oh, and I love her pretty lady flower. :)
And P.S. Her eyelashes are amazing!!
She is absolutely beautiful! I am just in love with that little face. I know you are loving every second of it, and I'm so happy for you, friend :)
I love both headbands, so cute! And her expressions are adorable!
beautiful
Sooo cute! Love her hair bow too!
Look at those chubby cheeks....ya just want to kiss em!!! Love, grandpa
i told you you could get some good ones!!! good job! i love the first green bow one. too cute!
These pictures of sweet Em are so good!!! Love the outfit, hairbows, setting, lighting, etc. And yay for chubby cheeks and long eyelashes!!!
So stinkin cute!!
First pic = winks gotcha
ballin
My goodness she is just sooo cute! You know I love the bows and PTL she has her Daddy's long dark eyelashes...she can save some money one day on mascara! Love our little Em!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!