Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dinners with friends!

Last week was crazy as we had dinner plans every night with friends!  It was so much fun but was a little tiring with Emery and messing up her schedule almost every time!  Sadly, I only took pictures of 2 of our dinner gatherings but still want to post them!

Our first was going to Pappasitos with Cory and Mada!  They were actually in town getting their Visa's as they are officially moving to Switzerland with their work!  It is truly such an amazing opportunity for them, Kyle and I are so envious!  It was great seeing you guys and so glad you were able to meet Emery before you left!

Last weekend we met my girlfriends, Jen and Lacey with their significant others for dinner!  Lacey just moved into a new town home and so we met around that area to eat and see her new place!  I miss these girls so much and we always have so much fun when we all get together.  They are two of the biggest reasons why I am going back to work next week! (Yes that's right my maternity leave is up on Friday!!)
Lacey, Jen and I:
Emery was a great baby sleeping for the first half of dinner!
Lacey and her boyfriend, Levi:
Jen and her husband, David:
Our fam:
 Emery and I:
The whole gang:

7 comments:

Mary Lindsey said...

What fun! i cannot believe your maternity leave is almost up! Just a week left?! That is crazy. I'm sure it will be bittersweet to head back to your girlfriends & have a creative outlet but leave your girlie during the day. At least you will come back to some great smiles and cuddle time at night!! Look forward to hearing about your transition!

Tara said...

What fun dinners! So happy for Cory and Mada, and I'm glad that you got to see Jen and Lacey too. Love the picture of you and Em. Can't believe that Friday is your last day of maternity leave. It's gone by so fast! Praying for you as you make the transition to go back to work!

PS. Was cleaning out some toys today and I have a little box for Emery, with all sorts of crawling goodies in it :)

Jen said...

Love the picture with you and Emery. You all are just so cute! Can't wait till Tuesday!

Grandma said...

Time flies! Hard to believe it is time to go back to work. Know you can handle it though, Sweetie. Love you!

Lacey said...

I'm so glad we got to meet up, it was such a fun night!! And I know you'll be sad to leave Emery next week... but I have to say, I can't wait for you to be back! :) We've missed you!

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I bet it was exhausting. I love the picture of Emery, she is really starting to get the baby look more than a newborn! So cute!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

going back to work will be a tough transition. i will be praying for you. you are blessed to work at such an amazing place you love so much.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails