Here's a video of some moments we caught when Em was 5 months old! So fun!
(imitating sounds we make, rolling over, blowing raspberries, lots of babbles, smiles, eating pears for the first time, and her new high pitch voice)
(imitating sounds we make, rolling over, blowing raspberries, lots of babbles, smiles, eating pears for the first time, and her new high pitch voice)
4 comments:
It is always so funny to hear you laughing in the background Leah! Love the videos! She is getting so big!
I love it! Mom and I just watched this video and laughed so hard! She is so cute! I think she likes to hear herself talk too!!!! I miss her!!!
Lauren and I loooove these pictures! Dave and I are going to see Lauren this weekend so I know we will get caught up on the new "Emery" pictures. We also love seeing Gunney too. It's like they are right nest door. Sooo sweet!
Sooooooooo CUTE!!!! Love my little 'e'. She is such a beautiful little sweetie. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Thanks for posting the pictures yesterday and the video today.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!