Caleb ended up falling asleep in his! What a laid back baby!!
Later
on in the day we all took a boat ride out to watch the guys ski. The
grandparents, wives and kids rode in the pontoon boat and floated while we watched the guys ski and wake board.The "sisters" and kiddos:
Em even drove the boat for a bit! Don honked the horn and Emery (being the startle queen that she is) got scared haha... ONE day she won't spook so easily!
Thank you again for letting us come up and enjoy the lake with you all, we had so much fun!










7 comments:
I love the picture of the Guenthers and all the grandkids too! What full arms of love :)
Emery and Caleb crack me up in those floats...just chillin! I love how close in age the three kiddos are...lots of fun times lie ahead! Great photos, great fun, great grandparents who look like they are enjoying every minute of it!
What beautiful photos! Looks like you had a wonderful trip! I love the picture of Emery kissing Kyle's nose...so adorable!
so many great photos!! glad you had great weather.
yeah for cousins. such fun times. em is so stinkin' cute. love her.
Such great pictures!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the cheek kissing pictures. too cute.
What a fun weekend!!! I LOVE all of your pics at the lake! All of the kids look adorable in their life jackets!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!