Well the time is here, tomorrow is my first 5K!! Sadly we haven't totally completed our couch to 5K program so I'm a little unsure if I'll be able to run the entire thing. We are about 2 weeks away from completing the training, but I'm totally excited about the race and know we'll have so much fun even if we have to walk just a little bit. I've been more sick the past 2 months then I have been the past 2 years, so it's been a little hard to train consistently... 2 stomach bugs, 2 colds, sinus infection and strep throat! It might mean I'm stretching myself a BIT too thin lately.
Last weekend we had a great time running at a local park with Emery. Tyson enjoyed swimming in the creek afterwards and Em slept almost the whole time. Really fun Saturday morning run, we are just LOVING the cooler weather around here!
Hope you all have great weekends!


8 comments:
You go girl! Proud of you for training, no matter how far you run!
Good luck Leah!!! I'm sure you'll do great!
Good luck tomorrow!!!! I know you are going to do great, and I bet the adrenaline will have you running more than you think :)
And yes~ Please rest and take care of yourself so that you don't keep getting sick! We love you!!!!
Which park is that Leah?
I'm doing Couch to 5K too...just did W3D1 last night though and looking to do my first 5K in November (right after training is complete). Best of luck to you!!
so proud of you! amazing even if you have to walk a little. do you get to bring em with you in the stroller when you do it? can't wait to hear about it.
great job! i started couch to 5k in august, but stopped because of knee pain. i'm hoping to start back up now that the weather is cooler. please post about how your 5k goes, i'm sure you did great!
Congrats on running the entire 5K without stopping! I am a proud poppa and grandpa as I am sure that Emery rode the whole 5k without stopping also!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!