Friday, October 14, 2011

Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe -- IPI... IDI

Here's another "I Pinned It... I Did It" recipe.  It was so easy and pretty good too!  I took this picture on the last day I ate it... and I decided to go all out with LOTS of cheese and bacon on the top... so unhealthy but absolutely delicious!
Crock Pot Potato Soup
Ingredients
1 30oz. bag of frozen, shredded hash browns {I used Ore Ida}
3 14oz. cans of chicken broth
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
1 pkg. cream cheese {don’t use fat free.  It WON’T melt!!!}


Directions
In a crockpot, combine everything EXCEPT for the cream cheese.  Cook for 6-8 hours on low heat.  About 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted.  Serve with cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, green onions, or whatever else you think would be good!! 

5 comments:

Tara said...

I have this one pinned too! It looks easy and I'm glad to hear that it was good :)

Grandma said...

That looks so delicious and easy too. It is a "must try recipe."

Linda said...

Sounds like it has everything I love in it, and easy too! We will be trying it for sure!

Shannon G said...

My mom uses cream of broccoli instead of the C O chicken. It is delicious!

Rachael said...

Thanks for sharing! This made a perfect fall dinner

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails