Monday, August 19, 2013

Date Night: One Republic Concert


Kyle and I got the chance to see One Republic in concert last month and had the best time!  We've been wanting to see them for a while now and they were everything we hoped they would be live-- super entertaining and sounded just as great as the cd!  Our seats were great and we had perfect weather for the uptown amphitheater!

I took so many videos during the concert, but here is one of our favorite songs:
Love having a night out with my sweetie!
 A huge thank you once again to Ashley for making this night possible!  She has been our tour guide for experiencing Charlotte this year-- I love it!  Such a fun night out!

2 comments:

Linda said...

You two look so happy, handsome and beautiful! So glad you could enjoy such a special night out.

Sara said...

funnn! summer outdoor concerts are the best.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails