Here are Tara and I packing up the island...
Gigi entertaining and reading to the kiddos, so sweet...
We even snuck away for a couple hours to meet Sara and her boys at their neighborhood pool! So much fun!
And lastly a picture of Em that cracks us up. She still can't open door knobs (a miracle I know) so to go outside this was her preferred way... haha!
Always so much fun at Grandma, Gigi and Grandpa's house!




5 comments:
The one of Emery going out the doggie door is priceless! I just love your blog!
I made my comment about your packing in the wrong blog space. Anyway, thanks for all your help with the packing. You were definitely the Energizer Bunny when it came to packing. Thanks for all your help.
What a crack-up to seem Emery going out the doggie door - just loved it! And you are lucky she can't do the door knobs yet! Kevin did that once and it was a disaster!
Thank you soooo much for the help! We had some fun times in the midst of packing. I will miss seeing Em go through that doggie door. Maybe she will master the one at the new house!
Love you and loved our time together!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!