Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve & Fun Games!

We had so much fun staying up on New Years Eve (Dad's Birthday!) to watch the ball drop.  Tara and I had planned games for everyone and I seriously have not laughed that hard all year.  First up was my "Minute To Win It" games.  If you don't know what that is, just google it but we had the best time trying to do all the games in less than a minute.
Jingle in the trunk-- shaking 12 jingle bells out of an empty kleenex box attached to your booty… absolutely hilarious:
Cookie face-- moving the cookie down from your forehead to mouth with no hands!
Reindeer nose-- trying to get the pom stuck to your vaselined up nose!
Candy cane pick up!
Stacking cups!
Ping pong bounce to peanut buttered bread!

Here's a video of some of the highlights… HILARIOUS!
Tara also taught us the game of "fish bowl" and we loved playing that for an hour or so before it was time to ring in the New Year together!
Such a fun night and loved celebrating with all my favorite people!  Happy New Year, everyone, and Happy Birthday to the best Dad there is!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Many thanks to you and Tara for helping us play such fun games. Laughter is great for the soul and I'm telling you, I can't remember laughing that hard in a REALLY long time! Daddy's birthday celebration couldn't have been more perfect.

Lauren said...

SO fun! I want to come play next time! I love that pic of Grandma!

Jen said...

Such a great idea! Lots of planning went into that. Worth the effort. so funny!

Tara said...

It was the best New Years that we've had in a long time! Loved every minute!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails