Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Time for a new computer!


I have been very blessed with an abundance of freelance work for the past couple months and although it's been stressful at times I'm thankful to be able to contribute some financially to our family every now and then! Unfortunately, it was becoming more and more obvious that my current computer was not cutting it.  Actually when we brought my current mac into the apple store I think the workers exact words were "I'm not sure how you are doing anything graphic design on this" haha.  So as an early anniversary/Christmas/birthday-for-the-next-10-years present we went ahead and bought a new Mac Book Pro.  Emery LOVES trips to the mall as that means playgrounds, Auntie Anne's pretzels (who can resist?), and playing games on the ipads in the Apple store so we had a great family night picking out the right computer for me.  
Very grateful to be running on current software now and can operate at high speeds again!  Thank you again Kyle for my awesome gift!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun! When I took my iBook to be serviced about a year ago (in CO no less), they were like, "This thing is ancient and you have to go to a 3rd party..or buy a new one!" A new laptop is in my 3 year plan. :)

Tara said...

So happy for you! Love you sis!

Linda said...

It was time and it is well deserved! The old one certainly served its purpose back in the day!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails