Sunday, June 8, 2008

Duvet

So I promised I would post a picture of our duvet on here so you guys can see it. No matter which angle I tried it from, these pictures don't capture how much I love the color of our room or the duvet.... they just looks SOO much better in person. BUT I promised so here you go.
And here is before incase you forgot:

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love your new room! What a change:) From the wall color, to the duvet, to your pictures above your bed (and even the lamps!)...It looks great! I get to see it in person in less than a month!!! Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

Love it Leah!

Anonymous said...

Leah, it looks gorgeous! You've done a great job, and now you finally have it the way you've wanted it! Beautiful!

Beth Anne said...

Ooh, I love it!!!!!! This makes me laugh because Doug & I were perusing PB & trying to pick out new bedding & this was the only bedding that he liked!! I almost bought it the other week, then figured I would stick with what we have (which I hate, btw, so I feel your old pain). Our bedroom walls are that same brown color, too, which is so cozy! We would have had identical bedrooms, hahahah!! Great job!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails