Just wanted to post some of my friend Jamie's wedding pictures (I worked with her at G. M.!). Her and Josh just got married over Memorial Day in Mexico, and I'm just in awe of her wedding pictures. The colors are amazing and I love all the neat shots her photographer captured!



4 comments:
man those are amazing wedding photos!
her photographer was AMAZING...I chceked out his site and it looks like he does a lot of destination weddings and even did a high profile wedding :) sooo cool!
those are the prettiest wedding pictures I have ever seen! Wowee!
Leah...I feel so special to have made it to your blog! This is SO fun!!! And thanks everyone for your great comments - so sweet! I miss you - but it was great to see you last night, we need to do that more often (and have a dogie play date).
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!