Kyle and I came home from work today, stuffed down some dinner then went straight to the dining room table to do more work. Ky has a test tomorrow night in class so he's studying hard, and I just have a lot going on at work right now, so we are double laptop-ing it tonight. We hadn't heard from Tyson in a while and this is what we found:
Now the real question is how did he get that pillow right under his head?!
3 comments:
I think that Tyson is very capable (just like his cousin Buddy) of maneuvering the pillows into exactly the right place... What spoiled animals we have in our family!
Aww! Bella does that too! Dogs are so sweet when they're dozing!
Tucker does that on the bed. He totally looks like a human. :)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!