Thursday, February 26, 2009

Visit with the Turners.

As most of you know my best friend Sara is prego! It's killing me not being in Raleigh and getting to see her stomach grow in person... SO we skyped and she stood up so I could see her belly! Look at how big it's getting!! (Sara's on the right, Joe is on the left adjusting the web cam so I could see the tummy!)
We had a wonderful time talking, and before we knew it an hour had passed! At the end Joe & Sara showed us their effects they can make on the screen and they were HILARIOUS! Here is just one of the many... the cowboy hat:
So good talking to you two :) I hope we can do it again soon!!

1 comments:

Sara said...

man, we need to get into better lighting next time so you can really see our beautiful faces. :) next time we do it, i'll show you my ankles which are almost as big as my belly! hehe. can't wait to do it again.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails