I am officially the Senior Graphic Designer for the Aspen Brands! (SIDENOTE: I actually just redesigned the website if you would like to have a look go to http://www(dot)theaspenbrands(dot)com. We are still doing a couple revisions for it to work correctly in IE, but that's basically how it looks!)
When they hired Lacey as the Junior Graphic Designer, I had only been there for 2 months. My boss and the HR director knew I wanted to earn the title of Senior and said that they would watch me over the next 6 months and would rediscuss the title in March. We just recently had our Catalytic Coaching (basically a great program to know if you are on track with your goals and growing in the company), and Donna informed me that I would be receiving my title! (My goal was to earn it in less than a year, and I did in 9 months!) She actually announced it to everyone when our whole team was out to lunch last week. She is thrilled with the attitude I've had since I've started, and said that I've gone above and beyond her expectations for me as a senior graphic designer. She expressed future plans that she has for me, which was so exciting for me to hear and encouraging to know that I'm finally at a company where I can see myself being for a long long time.
Recently, I have also been chosen to hold a couple of key leadership roles within the company which is also something to be very excited about! I am learning so much here and challenging myself everyday keep growing and get the most experience out of this that I can!
Just wanted to update you all with the great news!
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago
9 comments:
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! The title is certainly well deserved and I am just so happy you are working for such an awesome company. It is great to see you being appreciated and challenged. Way to go Leah! And by the way, I have used my bag every day since I got it and love it!!!!
Yahoooo!
Congratulations Leah! We are so proud and excited for you. A definitely well-deserved title for such a creative gal! Love you lots!
I'm so proud of you, honey! You work your butt off and you deserve it!
P.S. Am I allowed to comment on my own blog?
Yay!!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!
Congrats Leah! I just looked real quick at the website and it is adorable! I am throwing a baby shower in May, so I might have to ask your opinion on some things :)
C_O_N_G_R_A_T_U_L_A_T_I_O_N_S!!
Grandpa and I are sooooooo proud of you, Leah. Congratulations on your "official" promotion. We knew you could do it all along. You are so talented! You and Kyle set your goals and then you accomplish them! We're happy for you.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Congrats! I can only imagine how wonderful that feels!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!