Saturday, May 28, 2011

What we do on Saturday nights....

That's right we have a baby so now we stay in on Saturday nights...

 oh wait we did that before we had Emery :)

ANYWAYS, This video shows how big of dorks we are but I think it's hilarious.  I bet Kyle that he couldn't jump on the counter top from a standing position, so of course he set out to prove me wrong.  I've never been able to jump, even in my dancing days, so this is seriously impressive to me.  Sorry for the long pause at the beginning, we're trying to stop laughing so he can do his trick.



P.S. Marshal and Nick-- send us a video when y'all try it... we know you willlllllllllll

16 comments:

Erin said...

This is hilarious (and very impressive). I, too, am not a jumper and John rolls with laughter when I do a workout and the girl says, "jump!" and my feet come about 3 inches off the ground. You have my non-jumping sympathies.

Linda said...

Oh my gosh...he's Spiderman! Who does that? Nick is seriously NOT trying that on my counter. The Bakers have never been know for leaping on to tall surfaces (even though your Grandpa was a pole vaulter and the stick helped!) You guys are too funny! Glad you got that on camera so Emery can brag to all her friends about what her Daddy can do.

TupeloLove said...

Oh my Gosh Leah I am DYING laughing!!!!!! That was awesome! I can't wait until Marsh gets home so I can show him this. You know him so well, he will definitely try this. And I will DEFINITELY video it!!!!

Kristin said...

This is totally something Tyler and I would do! He also has a jumping ability that never ceases to amaze me because I am the exact opposite! Loved it!!! :)

Bonnie Widmaier said...

i love how much you guys laugh with eachother. em will be so proud of her daddy :)

Grandma said...

That is unbelieveable! I am sitting here in awe of you!!! What in the world made you think to even try it. That takes imagination. I am so impressed, Kyle. Just shows that you are in fantastic shape! Love you both, and am happy to see that the two of you can have so much fun, home alone on a Saturday night!

Kathy and Dave said...

WOW!! Uncle Dave was sooooo impressed! He's trying to do it now - look what you started!! Wel, he's looking at the counter - he hasn't jumped yet. :)

Mindy said...

OK first I don't think I could even get myself to sit up on the counter (using my arms) right now. Secondly I brought the whole family in to watch. Thirdly, Jayden asked "They do that EVERY Saturday night?!?" lol

Erika Trevathan said...

Oh that's funny! My husband was nearby when I was watching this and then I had to talk him out of trying it! Very entertaining!:)

Tara said...

That is nutso! No way!!! I KNOW that I never could've done that, even in my younger days. Way to go, KG!

Brenda said...

We just witnessed your replay as you did it first try. As your Mom, I am sooooo proud! Xox

Lindsay said...

That's awesome!!! :)

Sara said...

PARKOUR!!!!!!

Jen said...

haha The dialog you guys had before, during and after is hilarious in itself. So funny guys. You know David is on this, I'll let you know.

Tara said...

So, we just watched this again and the kids are rolling laughing. They said that they want Uncle Kyle to show us that trick when we come down to your house! Hahaha!

Lacey said...

Sorry I'm late with my blog reading and just watched this! Omg that is hilarious and very impressive!!! Way to go Kyle!! You're awesome! I could never do that!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails