Friday, August 26, 2011

Emery Models!

It works out perfectly being employed for a Baby Company.  Instead of paying for models to come in the employees just schedule having babies around our photoshoots... haha just kidding :)  Although, the timing did work out perfectly for Emery to come in and model some of our new Baby Aspen products that are launching soon.  They put her in the new frog snuggle sack and a pair of the safari socks.  We are using a lot of these pictures in our new catalog.  So fun!
She was such a content baby during the whole shoot, I was so proud!  (Although I must admit I was a little nervous before hand... the whole toddler/tiara mom thing is NOT for me!)

14 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

what a cute model she is! :) Derek was a model for a photography place in Alaska when he was younger. He still talks about it. This will be something she will talk about for the rest of her life. haha! :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Awww she is the perfect little model! I love it!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!

Linda said...

She looks totally at ease with the whole thing...a natural! And I love the little snug sack and socks. Can't wait to see her in the catalog!

Jen said...

She did so great and is making a bunch of appearances in advertisements and catalog!

Grandma said...

The perfect little model! Such a cutie!

Lynsey said...

She's the perfect little model! So beautiful!!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

how fun that she will be in a magazine :) love the shots. so cute.

Tara said...

What an adorable model! She is a natural!

HHP said...

The company is blessed to have you and Emery! What a great model.

Sara said...

love the full body frog ones! mmm adorable.

Jenn & David said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Madalyn said...

She's beautiful Leah! I'm sure she will love to tell friends in the future that she was a model as a baby. :)

Cathy and Marshall said...

It helps that she's a gorgeous little girl! We actually took our son home from the hospital in a Baby Aspen outfit - so cute!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails