Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time with Leah's Fam in Boone!

Two weekends ago we headed to Boone for the weekend to spend time with family.  It went by all too quickly, but we had a great time none the less.  Here are some pictures to document!  Love you guys!
Everyone was soaking up cuddle time with Emery:
Kyle went golfing with Jamie and the Nats.  So cute!
Scrabble time with the ladies:
Tara, the Nats and I doing my exercise video!  Too funny!
My wonderful birthday dinner!
And lastly one of mom with her 5 grandchildren:

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Hey Leah, not sure if you blogged about your new do but just wanted to tell you that it looks lovely...seriously, I love it! :)

Holly and Chris said...

Love the pics Leah! Looks like you had a blast! I love the picture of you doing your exercise video! Keep up the good work! Also, the outfit Emery has on for scrabble is just like one Bella has! We need to compare wardrobes and do some twin pics! :)

Tara said...

So glad we got to see you!!! We love you!!!

Lacey said...

What a fun weekend!!! I can't believe how fast all of the kids are growing up, they are precious! My favorite pic was the Nats doing the workout video with you and Tara!! :) too cute!

Linda said...

I'm ready to do it again!

Jen said...

Your mom looks so happy with all those grandkids! So cute!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails