Thursday, December 1, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Lacey and I had the best girls' night out a couple weeks ago, going to see the Breaking Dawn, the newest movie from the twilight series.  After getting Emery to sleep for the night I came downstairs to find a sweet card from Kyle and candy for Lacey and I to share for the movie.  Kyle knows I don't get out too much these days and his thoughtfulness was so sweet!

This was the first time that Lacey & I didn't go to the midnight premier, but don't worry we still sported our Edward shirts (mine was soooo tight but I managed to squeeze in).  The movie was crazy to say the least, and for the first time we thought "We can see how people think this series is weird", haha.  But we still liked it and loved seeing the books come to life.
One series that I cannot WAIT to see turned into a movies are The Hunger Games.  This is my favorite book series that I've read to date, oh man I just can't wait.  They had advertisements up everywhere for it, and the trailer looks so good.
 
Just in case you haven't seen the trailer yet:
Thanks Lacey for our fun night, can't wait till March!

9 comments:

Bonnie Widmaier said...

i have been looking into the hunger games. you loved it? is it really far out there. I'm not a sci fi kind of girl.

Linda said...

So glad you got a night out to continue the tradition with Lacey! Hunger Games looks amazing!!

Lacey said...

I had such a fun girls night with you!!! I'm so glad I have a twilight partner in Atlanta! And I'm SO excited we have another series to get pumped about! We have to get our "Team Gale" shirts soon! Tell Kyle thanks again for the candy! :)

Tara said...

What a fun night for the two of you!!! And what a sweet hubby to get you candy to go with it :)

Jen said...

The hunger games are going to be great! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Did you know The Hunger Games was filmed in western NC? Best series I have read to date as well! To Bonnie, it's not sci-fi, it's post apocalyptic.

Jenn & David said...

this made me smile. I'll have to admit... I saw all of the Twilight films this past summer and could not wait until November for it to come out but no one around here seems to be interested in it so I guess I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD and watch it one night after David goes to bed. He of course has NO interest what so ever. haha

amy gb said...

Hunger Games!!! My favorite to date as well!! I am totally team Gale as well Lacey, and wish so much I could go with you girls!!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the Hunger Games!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails