Thanks Leah! I remember this photo well. We were still in college and it was taken shortly after we got engaged. I was loving having that ring on my finger! It has been a wonderful 36 years together. (Your stuffed shells were delicious tonight and we appreciate so much all you and Tara put in to making us such a special celebratory dinner.) Love you!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary to your parents!! Glad you get to help them celebrate! That's such a sweet picture of them!
Such a great photo :)
Happy Anniversary to them!!! What a special day!
Thanks Leah! I remember this photo well. We were still in college and it was taken shortly after we got engaged. I was loving having that ring on my finger! It has been a wonderful 36 years together. (Your stuffed shells were delicious tonight and we appreciate so much all you and Tara put in to making us such a special celebratory dinner.) Love you!
What a gorgeous couple they make! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!