When we moved into our house (April 2007), I bought some collage frames from Garden Ridge. I thought they would help break up our long hallway and since I take so many pictures, we would have a nice place to display them rather than just on our blog!
Fast forward 4 years and we had the frames hanging up with still only 4 of our pictures inside. Some of our guests throughout the years would ask who "that" was in the picture and we would say "umm that picture came with the frame, but that man and his family sure do look nice, don't they?". I planned to print pictures out during my maternity leave, but since Emery decided to come my first day off work that didn't go so well. Needless to say I FINALLY printed pictures for the frames! Kyle and I have had the best time looking at them all, as most are from our vacations, and time with family and best friends.
I also finally got around to printing out new pictures for our family room.
And some for Em's room!
Closer up of Em's 6 month shot from Sara Turner:






8 comments:
everything looks great! good thing that tutu your mom bought matched her room perfectly, it looks like it was meant to be! :)
that wedding canvas looks awesome!
Those look great! I love Emery's photos in her room! And the canvas one is beautiful! We just hung Elizabeth's this week too, finally! Better late then never!!
Yay!!!! Though I loved the people that came with the frame, I love all the pictures that you printed to go in it :) And I love the ones for your family room and Em's room. And the canvas is adorable!!! Okay, I just love it all! Yay!
Wedding picture is gorgeous!! And love the one of Em in the blue and brown tutu:)
fantastic! And I will have to remember to lookout for the canvas groupon. Yours and Tara's turned out so nicely!
Looks great! I love all of the photos and the canvas turned out perfect!
It may have taken five years, but so glad you got to it! Love all of them, especially the wedding canvas...just in time for your anniversary! Love the big pics of Emery too...got to get some of those myself!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!