Kyle and I are battling stomach viruses right now along with some horrible migraines (it's been a funnnn couple of days around here). So while I don't have enough energy to blog our latest weekend adventures, here is an old video I found that makes us laugh. I think this was probably taken almost 2 months ago when all Em would say is "ma ma" (no "da da" yet) and I must have forgotten to put it in her monthly videos. Enjoy!
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago
7 comments:
Oh no! Stomach virus again!!!! I so wish we were closer and I could come bring gingerale to you guys! Praying for a quick recovery...
And yes, I LOVE this video! Made me laugh when you texted it to me and now watching it again :) Love that girl!
Hilarious!! That is the exact opposite of what happened at our house, yeah for you getting Mama! Hope you feel better quickly!
I could watch that over and over and over! Always makes me smile, especially when she grabs the high chair tray edge, looks right at Kyle and adamately says, "MAMAMAMA!"
Oh my gosh this is so hilarious I just can't take it!! Had to watch it twice... Too funny!!
That made me laugh! I love Kyle's reaction. The wait will be worth it!
I never get tired of this one! Thank goodness for videos!
Too cute! I think its funny when she turns around in her chair (like she is a little frustraited) and then looks right at Kyle and says "MAMAMA"! HAHA FUNNY!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!